Postmark. Your direct mail solution. Who are you trying to reach?
Ever wonder how and why barcodes and things like **********AUTO 5 DIGIT 27104 (endorsement line) end up on mail pieces? The answer is simple, the process is not. The answer is through a series of tasks that encompass data processing. Essentially, starting with a data file and standardizing names and addresses to fit the requirements of the USPS. Once the file has been processed it is presorted on the computer and labels created for your mail piece. By standardizing addresses and meeting postal regulations your postage discounts are increased and delivery times minimized. The barcodes enable faster sorting through postal equipment and the endorsement line indicates the level of sortation.
Data Processing Services
- Accepted Files: Excel, Word, DBF, ASCII, Text Delimited, Fixed Field, Access
- CASS Certify (append Zip+4)
- National Change of Address processing (goes back 48 months)
- Duplication Elimination (exact duplicates/family duplicates/one per address)
- Complex Data Management
- Database maintenance
- Customized Data Manipulation
- Proprietary in-house software
- Split Names into First/Last from Full names
- Postal Sorting
- Gender Coding
- Mailing List Acquisition
- USPS Full-Service IMB certification
- Ink Jet onto Aqueous Coating
- Ink Jet Addressing (multiple heads & color options)
- Machine inserting
- Automated label application
- Customized label printing
- Folding - up to 11 X 17 sheets
- Presorting - First Class, Standard Rate, Package Services
- Wafer seal/tab in line with addressing
- Automated live stamp application
- Metering/Envelope sealing
PostMark, Inc. can provide your company solutions for fulfillment as well as mailing. Through our expertise in shipping and our Fulfillment Software, we have the ability to determine the most economical carrier for your shipments. Understanding how to handle complex mailing projects provides us with the ability to customize solutions for your warehousing and shipping needs. Inventory tracking is not a problem, we can assist there and additionally, we can coordinate re-order points to remind you to call and order additional materials.
- FedEx, UPS, or Postal Service shipments
- Inventory Storage
- Order Fulfillment
- Online Inventory Reports
- Online Ordering
- Pick & Pack
- Kit Packing
- Email Confirmation of Orders & Shipments
Why should you outsource your direct mail to us?
Unprecedented Service: The direct mail industry tends to focus on production; the service you get is often tied to how many pieces you're mailing.
At PostMark, we focus on the customer. We listen, and we'll give as much advice as you want. Whether your project is large or small, the treatment you receive will be first class.
Call 336-722-2886 or stop by.